Welcome

Sunday, September 20, 2009 | |

I am a big fan of Tim Keller and his sermons. I have been listening to Tim for about 7 years now! It all started with a sermon on money, a sermon that changed my life and created a desire to hear more of his teachings. Tim is an excellent speaker and teacher who has had a profound impact on my life. During my the last several years I have had commutes in the Bay Area that last hours each way, I would listen to Tim all the time, sometimes listening to a set of sermons 5-10 times. That is how rich Tim Keller's teachings are. I really wish that God had called me to the ministry, but those doors do not seem to open at this time. I decided to go back through the 100's of sermons I own from Tim Keller and to take notes on each. I will then post those notes here for those that might be interested. Happy reading!